cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Enable Mac OS printing feature for Apple users who do not use Windows platforms

It would be very useful to print using Mac OS rather then having to transfer my files over.
8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Enable Mac OS printing feature for Apple users who do not use Windows platforms

Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Enable Mac OS printing feature for Apple users who do not use Windows platforms

Remote Printing for Mac is on our Product road map but there is no ETA currently.
Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Highlighted
New Contributor

I love your product and it makes my life so much easier. But I have to whine a little because I am really disappointed. I will bounce back though:-)
I have been using GoToMyPC for years...on PC. Just got a Mac which I love and before I bought it I went through all Mac sales gibberish and remote printing is listed. (https://www.gotomypc.com/mm/greenFeat...?) so imagine my surprise when printing is not available.. Everything on a map has an ETA otherwise the analogy does not work. Or unless you are Columbus searching for the new world.
Highlighted
New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
Apple outta luck.

My remote computer is an Apple. Is there any way I can remote print from this computer? Why does GoToMyPC discriminate against Mac users?
Highlighted
New Contributor

Funny that LogMeIn has figured this out, but someone as large as Citrix hasn't? How long is the road on your roadmap? I can't promote your service any longer without this capability, as almost all of my clients work from Macs and have to connect to PCs remotely (mainly to run local copies of QuickBooks for Windows).
Highlighted
New Contributor

exactly what i was just gonna say. been a long time pc user. tired of getting a new one every 3 years cuz the kids trash them. i was jacked on the ease, but when i went to gotomypc and tried to print an email, it wouldn't recognize local printer. come on apple, get with the program.
Highlighted
New Contributor

I bought a MAC last Christmas and love it. Unfortunately was not aware that remote printing from a MAC is unavailable. Looks like there have been replies that it is on your "Product Road Map", but that was a year ago. How long do we have to wait? Seems ridiculous that this feature is not available yet.
Highlighted
New Contributor

Parallels & Gotomypc on Win7 will get you printing.  Why Citrix has a more than 2 year-old "Road Map" for this is beyond comprehension.  Perhaps there just isn't a large enough pool of Mac users complaining about it?