cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Full Screen View - Hide Menu Bar (it's too sensitive)

When I view GoToMyPC in full screen, the menu bar hides itself.  That's great.  There is a menu bar pull down in the top middle of the screen.  That's great, too.  The problem is that whenever my mouse gets near the top of the screen (not the middle, just anywhere near the top), the menu bar slides down and covers what I am trying to do.  I only want the menu bar to slide down if I pull it down using the bar in the top middle of the screen.
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Full Screen View - Hide Menu Bar (it's too sensitive)

Is there a way to turn off this sliding feature?

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi Paulo,
I know what you mean, and understand your frustrations there.  Unfortunately, this is how GoToMyPC reacts when in full screen mode on Windows Systems, in case a user isn't aware of the 'escape' command to exit Full Screen mode.  The only alternative I know of is to reach the very top of the desktop is to exit to windows mode temporarily.

Highlighted
New Contributor

That's too bad.  But thank you for the reply.

What do you mean by "The only alternative I know of is to reach the very top of the desktop is to exit to windows mode temporarily."

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Basically exit into 'Windowed' mode (Esc key), and then back to full screen when you're done at the top of the Host desktop.