cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: GoToMyPC Scam

@Eusrosis  Sorry if there was any confusion on this thread.   We don't discuss pricing or advertise other services on the Community.  I've tried to respond in this instance, but typically we will move these conversations out so that Product and Technical discussions may continue.

If you have any issues with your subscription or past bills, then you must contact Customer Support directly for assistance:  https://support.logmeininc.com/gotomypc/contactus

New Contributor

Re: GoToMyPC Price change

I just noted my renewal fee. I will not be renewing, as your price is outlandish considering the other products available on the market. And, I have the money. I feel sorry for those who have limited resources. You exclude many who need your service, and you are ruining relationships with long-term members, like myself.

New Contributor

Well for one thing the phone number doesn't work.
LogMeIn Contributor

@Tim Bentinck  My apologies, which LMI number did you dial into?

New Contributor

LogMeIn Contributor

Thanks @Tim Bentinck ,

What did you experience when you dialed that toll-free number?

Did you try the UK toll number as well?  :: +442039368246

New Contributor

I like how you coin your previous price as a discounted rate. It was the rate and the new rate is a total misrepresentation of the service you provide. Given the vast number of competitors that provide the same service for a price similar to your old rate and cheaper, I would believe your new startegy to bleed your existing customers is not going to turn out well. I know this customer is leaving.

New Contributor

The price increase is insane. Something else is going on here. Purposefully driving away customers doesn't make sense. 

Calling this response a resolution to the issue is diingenusous. 

Please direct me how to cancel the renewal on my account immediately. 

LogMeIn Manager

@stereopirate Please call our toll-free Support 

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!