cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Installation failed on Windows 10

Installation failed please try again. I have tried installing multiple times on Windows 10 and keep getting installation failed please try again. I have downloaded multiple times. I've tried running as admin. Any ideas?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
New Contributor

Re: Installation failed on Windows 10

I encountered this issue recently installing on Windows 10.  I save the downloaded installer, went to the installer location, right mouse clicked and used the "Troubleshoot Compatability" option and the installer launched and successfully loaded LogMeIn on the W10 computer without any further issues.  

3 REPLIES
Retired LogMeIn Contributor

Hi Dan, there may be a problem with G2P being unable to check for installed printers on your machine. The following link has a .bat file that resolves any potential issues if this is the case: https://citrix.sharefile.com/d-sd85f73db48740a3a

If that doesn't work, do you have any antivirus applications, active or with expired subscriptions, that may be interfering with the installation?
New Contributor

I encountered this issue recently installing on Windows 10.  I save the downloaded installer, went to the installer location, right mouse clicked and used the "Troubleshoot Compatability" option and the installer launched and successfully loaded LogMeIn on the W10 computer without any further issues.  

New Contributor

Thanks - Solution Worked