cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Active Contributor

Multiple users having gotomypc connection issues this morning

At least three of my users this morning have attempted to connect to gotomypc and been unable to establish connections to their machines. One tried three times and did not get past 'waiting for the host computer to connect', except for one case of 'a connection could not be established, there may be an issue with your host computer'. Another one got 'there may be a problem with your host pc' after timing out. A third was stuck at the waiting for host computer to connect dialog, tried again, and was simply kicked out rather than getting a dialog indicating that he had an error. We did not, to my knowledge, make any changes overnight. Is something going on?

Tags (2)
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Multiple users having gotomypc connection issues this morning

Which G2P builds the users are on ? Is it possible to share logs from the PC's? 

Highlighted
Active Contributor

Both the users who are having problems and the users who were able to connect are on GTMPC 10.3.2714. 

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

I see. Are they on different viewer OS (from the machine they are attempting remote session) ? So if I understood correctly, some users are able to connect without issue whereas others are not, and all of them are on GTMPC 10.3.2714. 

LogMeIn Contributor

Please do check if there are any issues with ISP. Noticed one here :https://downdetector.fr/statut/bouygues-telecom/ 

Highlighted
Active Contributor

At the moment we're not experiencing the issue any more. we believe it may have been connected to our webfilter. Thank you.