cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Session Diagnostics

@mlynch1958  Please check for the upgrade now.  We've made an adjustment to your host directions, which should trigger the newest updates.

Active Contributor

I was able to manually update. Will my users all have to manually update? I have it configured to Automatically update, which is the default for my company, but I had to trigger it manually.

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

If the desktop setting is toggled to 'notify' for updates, and they have Administrator rights on their computers, then they should receive the update request automatically.

Highlighted
Active Contributor

I still do not see Session Diagnostics in my menu. Can someone please tell me how to get it? My company is ready to jump ship because we can't analyze the poor performance that 30% of our users experience on a regular basis. Is there no corporate-wide analysis available from GoToMyPC?

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

@mlynch1958  Sorry, can you confirm the operating system and GoToMyPC version installed there?

Highlighted
Active Contributor

The host machine is Windows 7. The remote machine is Windows 10. The GoToMyPC Viewer version is 11.1.2921. Also, when I go into the Session Performance, it shows nothing.

Highlighted
Active Contributor

Ash,  You can disreagrd the last message. I ended up finding the icon on the top of the viewer. I had been looking in the menu. I might suggest your developers put it there, as well. You can close this ticket.

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Great!  Thanks for confirming things.