cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Cannot connect to gotomypc from iphone with Mobile 3G/4G service

Hello,
Sorry for the confusion there.

We are working towards newer GoToMyPC versions that will be more compatible soon.

LogMeIn Contributor

Re: I have not been able to use my Iphone to connect. If i am on wifi i have no problem, the minute i am on LTE sprint service i get an error.

Unfortunately testing has beein inconclusive with newer GoToMyPC builds using mobile data for client connections.

We hope to have more information around this issue soon.

New Contributor

Re: iphone

Any updates to this? I am having the same issue in my iPhone6 through T-Mobile. Only will connect when on wifi.
New Contributor

can not connect via iPhone6(T-Mobile) unless phone is connected to Wifi.

can not connect to the app via iPhone6(T-Mobile) unless phone is connected to Wifi.
Retired LogMeIn Contributor

Re: can not connect via iPhone6(T-Mobile) unless phone is connected to Wifi.

Hi Donald,

Thanks for posting in the community!

We have a ticket open with the development team currently for this specific issue and they are looking for a resolution. My apologies, but there is not a specific ETA available for a fix yet. In the interim, it will be necessary to use wifi.

New Contributor

Any update to this yet?
LogMeIn Contributor

We will update the Community as soon as more information becomes available.

I apologize for the resolution delay.

New Contributor

Any updates yet? I travel a lot and I am never by WiFi. It is making it difficult to use the app on my phone. I don’t want to have to buy a different phone just to use the app
New Contributor

Re: Cannot connect to gotomypc from iphone with Mobile 3G/4G service

I have now had this issue of being unable to connect to GoToMyPc from 3G/4G connections for well over a year if not 18 months, and it STILL does not work. The service only works over Wifi. Can someone please advise what the problem and update on when it might be fixed. I know that Wifi is almost ubiquitous but there are still places and services (like paid for Wifi ) where GoToMyPc still does not work- please can someone help with this. We are using IPhones and IPads which work on Wifi and not on 3G/4G