cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Re: multi-monitor host PC from a multi-monitor client Mac?

Sierra Version 10.12.2 (16C67)
Mac Mid 2011 -> Mini Display Port to HDMI Adapter -> HDMI Cable -> Monitor
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi Robert,
It's entirely possible that the adapter is causing the problem.  I don't have that exact setup, but I was able t drag the GoToMyPC window across an HDMI and VGA connected monitor setup.  If you'd like to give us a call to help confirm, we're here at your convenience.

New Contributor

Any update on this? I know I can stretch the PC window to both of my Mac monitors so that I can see both screens but I can’t go into full screen mode like I can with a PC. This means that I lose the top and bottom of both screens and have to constantly scroll up and down to make it work. This isn’t really a good working environment,

Is there any way to have dual monitors, full screen on a Mac client with a PC host like you can if I had a PC client?

LogMeIn Contributor

@VinceCi  There is no way to maximize the GoToMyPC viewer (full screen) across mulitple monitors, sorry about that.  I don't actually know of an application that does that off hand, as it is not standard functionality.

New Contributor

Thanks for the reply. It’s strange that you say that because we can do it from my associates PC. You just click shift+maximize and you get two full screen windows like the host. This isn’t possible on my Mac. Is that what you mean? That it isn’t possible from a Mac?

LogMeIn Contributor

@VinceCi  Right -- Windows Vs. Mac operating system functionality is not identical unfortunately.  The Windows client viewer can maximize more easily.