Custom Registration Page

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Registration Page

0 Kudos

Custom Registration Page

I would like to be able to create a custom registration page to include a company logo in GoTo Training. I spoke with representative Erik this morning and he confirmed that is not possible in GoTo Training but it is possible we can do in GoTo Meeting. Our firm uses both and would like to have consistent look when our users register for a GoTo Training session.

Please let me know if or when the developers can make this happen.

13 Comments
Arnophus Spaans
New Contributor
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Can I add a required phone number field in the invitation?.

For attendees to sign up, I would like to add a required phone number field to be able to get in touch with the attendees. 
Is this possible? How?
rebeccachase
New Contributor

We are hoping to add job title and phone number to our registation in gototraining - is this possible? It seems to be possible in gotowebinar, but I'm unable to locate this option in gototraining.

AshC
GoTo Moderator

@rebeccachase  Feel free to make those questions Required for all registrants as you customize the individual GoToTraining schedule:  https://support.logmeininc.com/gototraining/help/share-trainings-manage-registration-and-send-emails...