cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Active Contributor

Allow follow up email to registrants that do not attend.

In response to @CertTaxCoach on Twitter: https://twitter.com/CertTaxCoach/stat...

@gototraining why dont you provide followup emails to no shows? It's a real hassle sending out my own separate email to provide replay link
9 REPLIES 9
New Contributor

Re: Allow follow up email to registrants that do not attend.

No - this is not available on gototraining - just G2W
Active Contributor

That is correct, looking at G2T you can ONLY send to those who attended. I will go ahead and reach out to our product team and let them know that this is something that would benefit our G2T users.
New Contributor

THanks!
New Contributor

Are there any updates in G2T regarding follow-up emails to absentees?

New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled FOLLOWUP EMAIL TO NO SHOWS.

Why can't I send followup emails to no shows? It's a real hassle to send out my own separate email to provide next session registration link.
New Contributor

Thanks for merging my questions. Please also provide the latest update...
LogMeIn Contributor

I apologize, there is currently no timeline for this feature improvement.

Active Contributor

Ability to Automate Email to Registrants After Training Session is Completed.

Not sure if this is an idea or a question, but right now follow up emails only go to attendees. I don't see a setting to send to registrants.  

I would love, however to be able auto-send the same or a different email to registrants that did not attend.  Our trainings are always voluntary, but we also offer the recorded version which is available via a link in the follow up email. 

I could do this manually using the reporting, but scheduling myself to do this 6-8 times a week every week seems like quite a lot.

Active Contributor

Count my company as a "yes please" vote for this - I need folks who did not attend to receive the session recording without me having to manually send it.