Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Make sure you Kudo Ideas you would like to see implemented

Follow-up E-mails to anyone that registered, not just attendees

0 Kudos

Follow-up E-mails to anyone that registered, not just attendees

IN Go-to-Training, is there a setting that will send my follow-up e-mails to all REGISTERED participants, not just those who ATTENDED a training.

16 Comments
HootSuite App
Active Contributor
In response to @CertTaxCoach on Twitter: https://twitter.com/CertTaxCoach/stat...

@gototraining why dont you provide followup emails to no shows? It's a real hassle sending out my own separate email to provide replay link
Dominique Molin
No - this is not available on gototraining - just G2W
Jessica_Rains
Retired GoTo Contributor
That is correct, looking at G2T you can ONLY send to those who attended. I will go ahead and reach out to our product team and let them know that this is something that would benefit our G2T users.
Dominique Molin
THanks!
Yvette Holmes

Are there any updates in G2T regarding follow-up emails to absentees?

Evan1
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled FOLLOWUP EMAIL TO NO SHOWS.

Why can't I send followup emails to no shows? It's a real hassle to send out my own separate email to provide next session registration link.
Evan1
Thanks for merging my questions. Please also provide the latest update...
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

I apologize, there is currently no timeline for this feature improvement.

Michael16
Retired GoTo Contributor
Hi Janell, GoToTraining does not have a means to send follow-up emails to absentees. I apologize for any inconveniences this may cause for you.

You can still generate a registration report and manually identify who did not attend the training and send your own email out to these registrants.

Kathi Scott
This is something I would also like to see.  Is this a possibility for the future?