cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Active Contributor

Attendee receiving registration confirmation emails over and over for past training session

Hello,

One of my attendees continues to receive the email below (at least six times so far) even though our training session has passed. I had her cancel the registration from the email but that didn't fix it. I also tried to cancel her registration on my side for the past training but that hasn't fixed it either. Help?

Sent: Tuesday, September 8, 2020 11:24 AM
To: Iris Gagne <igagne@brandwise.com>
Subject: FW: Lion Ribbon: Brandwise Play for iPad Training Confirmation

I canceled but am still receiving these. Thanks

Sent: Tuesday, September 8, 2020 1:22 PM
To: Nichole Lasecki <nichole.lasecki@dgamericas.com>
Subject: Lion Ribbon: Brandwise Play for iPad Training Confirmation

You're registered!

Thank you for registering for Lion Ribbon: Brandwise Play for iPad Training
Questions, comments or feedback? Email the organizer.

Lion Ribbon: Brandwise Play for iPad Training

View training

Canceling your registration

If you can't attend this training, you may cancel your registration at any time.

You are receiving this email because you registered for this training. You can also opt-out from receiving further emails from this training's organizers. Privacy Policy.

LogMeIn, Inc. | 7414 Hollister Avenue | Goleta, CA 93117
© 2020 LogMeIn, Inc.

iPad and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Active Contributor

Re: Attendee receiving registration confirmation emails over and over for past training session

Hi! I called customer support yesterday morning and was told I'd be contacted in 24-48 hours but I didn't receive an email with a ticket confirmation or anything - can any admins on here let me know if there's a ticket number I can reference in case I'm not contacted by support? Thank you!

LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Attendee receiving registration confirmation emails over and over for past training session

I'm sorry about the delays, escalation reviews often take several days and may require engineering cooperation if it's a recurring problem from the LMI side.  You should hear about an update by next week though.

Highlighted
Active Contributor

Ouch - next week? That's more than the 48 hours I was told. I understand delays, but is there a reason that no ticket number or reference is sent via email when an issue is reported? It would be super helpful to have that so I don't bombard your team with requests for updates. Thank you!

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Due to the weekend we had limited support staff available.  You should have heard back by now, so let me know if this is not the case.  Thanks.