cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VRLDO
Contributor

Attendees can unmute themselves when "Mute All" has been clicked by Organizer

Hi - my team discovered this today, an attendee was able to unmute herself even though the "Mute All" button had been clicked. Is this a new issue or has this always been an issue and our audiences have taken us at our word that they would have to be unmuted before they can speak?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Attendees can unmute themselves when "Mute All" has been clicked by Organizer

@VRLDO  If an Organizer mutes all participants, then only Co-Organizers should be able to un-mute themselves.  

You can also cycle through listening modes as the event Organizer by pressing *5 while connected by telephone. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Attendees can unmute themselves when "Mute All" has been clicked by Organizer

@VRLDO  If an Organizer mutes all participants, then only Co-Organizers should be able to un-mute themselves.  

You can also cycle through listening modes as the event Organizer by pressing *5 while connected by telephone. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
VRLDO
Contributor

Well honestly, I can't say what exactly happened in that webinar because there were three Organizers and there's no telling if two people clicked it the same time and they canceled each other out. I wasn't there. I was just reporting it to see if it was a thing, with the new changes coming . I'll mark your reply as a solution.