cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DannyDee
Active Contributor

Attendees don't get confirmation mail

Hey guys,

In the last time there were some attendees who didn't get the confirmation mail although their emails were right.

After sending the confirmation email again they didn't get it again. Even in the junk or spam folder wasn't the confirmation mail.

What can be the problem and what can I do that the attendees get the confirmation?

Thank you for your help in advance 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Attendees don't get confirmation mail

Hi Danny,

Sometimes there may be a provider block on LogMeIn emails (arriving from @gototraining.com), or even an improperly formatted address.  When we receive too many returns on attempted email communications we will add the address to a 'bounce list' that will stop sending emails all together.  If you think this may be happening, you can call directly into Customer Support with the affected participant email spelling. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Hi Danny,

Sometimes there may be a provider block on LogMeIn emails (arriving from @gototraining.com), or even an improperly formatted address.  When we receive too many returns on attempted email communications we will add the address to a 'bounce list' that will stop sending emails all together.  If you think this may be happening, you can call directly into Customer Support with the affected participant email spelling. 

DannyDee
Active Contributor

Thank you 🙂
OliverBritsch
Active Contributor

I tried to and the email was not blocked. Anyhow our customer got no atendee email / link. So how can I manually resend the attendee email? This is really an issue, especially for paid trainings, thanks a lot in advance.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@OliverBritsch  If you click on the number of registrants from your scheduled webinar page, there's an option to select participants to resend the confirmation emails. 

OliverBritsch
Active Contributor

Hello AshC,

thanks for your answer. Please mind: I am using GoToTraining and not GoToWebinar.

I can unfortunately  not see such an option. Teilnehmer.png

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

I apologize for the confusion.  Here's the specific guide for Training organizers:  https://support.goto.com/training/help/how-do-i-resend-confirmation-emails 

OliverBritsch
Active Contributor

Hello AshC,

it seems as we have automatic acceptance of all registrants, this button is not visible for us.

OliverBritsch_1-1638864603248.png

So what can we do if participants (for whatever reason) do not receive the link?

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@OliverBritsch  People can always click the original registration link at the start time, if they're still not receiving GoTo emails.