cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Karen40
New Contributor

Breakout rooms - losing attendees

Is anyone else having a problem with breakout rooms. I have had issues where the end button does not work and I cannot bring the attendees out of the breakout rooms. I also have had occasions where only some of the attendees returned. The others stayed in the breakout room. 

It's getting to the point that GTT is no longer fit for purpose for me so any help would be gratefully received. 

6 REPLIES 6
AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Breakout rooms - losing attendees

@Karen40  We're aware of some of these issues, and are working on unified GoTo solutions in the near future.  Soon you should be able to use Breakouts in webinars and meetings, with several added improvements.

Karen40
New Contributor

I only use Go to Training so the unfied solutions aren't really relevant. What I really need to know is when you plan to fix the issues in GTT or should I be looking for an alternative solution?

AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

I believe GoToTraining will have a new platform to work from soon.  So fixing some of the minor issues with Breakout ability may not be completed before the release of the new experience. 

Karen40
New Contributor

Thanks Ash, can you give me an indication of when that will be. I have a lot of training coming up and will need to find an alternative if I keep losing people in breakout rooms. 

AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

@Karen40  I don't know about the switch for Trainings, but GoToWebinar is going through breakout functionality testing currently. 

Buxb
New Contributor

I can't provide any insight into why it happens but the same thing happened to me today. I had 30 delegates in 6 breakout rooms and when I clicked on the end breakout session all 30 remained trapped in their respective rooms and I had no way to contact them. I tried everything and eventually I ended up having to end the entire session and then email them all to ask them to log back into the new session. It was an absolute c*** up and very embarrassing and I am going to have to issue a partial refund to the customer to compensate. All these glitches are why we're moving to a new platform from July.