cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pat The Trainer
Active Contributor

Creating Tests In Go To Training

Creating Tests. I don't see where you can change the type of question you'd like to create. It only shows you the example window of the types of questions you can create, however I don't see where you can actually choose the different types you'd like to set-up.
8 REPLIES 8
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: Creating Tests In Go To Training

Hi Pat,

Which web browser are you using? Sometimes the selection box does not display due to an issue with the browser or an extension that is installed.
Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Pat The Trainer
Active Contributor

Chrome
Pat The Trainer
Active Contributor

I'm using Google Chrome
Pat The Trainer
Active Contributor

Glenn do you have any further instructions on this? .I'm trying to prepare for training sessions.
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Hi Pat, I haven't been able to locate a specific fix as this can be caused by a number of things. My first suggestion would be to try using a different web browser on your computer. Another option in Chrome would be to try an Incognito tab and make sure all extensions are disabled.

Pat The Trainer
Active Contributor

Glenn the boxes to select the type of question are showing in Explorer. Can we keep on the plate to get a fix for Google? Meanwhile, I'll switch to Explorer for the Test creations. Thanks for your help.
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Thanks for confirming Pat, I would recommend calling into our toll free support so one of our Reps and assist you in troubleshooting your Chrome. http://support.citrixonline.com/en_US/training/phone

Pat The Trainer
Active Contributor

Thank you Glenn. I couldn't find a telephone number to call...so thanks for supplying one. I'll call them asap. I can't tell you how much I appreciate your help here. All I can say is THANKS!