cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Custom Registration Page

I would like to be able to create a custom registration page to include a company logo in GoTo Training. I spoke with representative Erik this morning and he confirmed that is not possible in GoTo Training but it is possible we can do in GoTo Meeting. Our firm uses both and would like to have consistent look when our users register for a GoTo Training session.

Please let me know if or when the developers can make this happen.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Custom Registration Page

Hi Samatha, natively GoToWebinar supports basic branding and themes for your registration page, anything beyond that would need to be done using an existing integration with another platform, or built using our API. In your specific example, I think you would need a web developer to build you two different registration pages and then use our new Source Tracking feature to see which one is more successful at driving registrations.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
Active Contributor

Can I customize the registration pages? Yes, you can brand trainings with a logo and page color, which will appear on registration pages, emails and in the Waiting Room (a virtual room where attendees wait for the session to begin). You can also customize registration settings, including creating registration questions and adding registration fields.

How do I add a logo to my trainings? Organizers on individual plans can add a logo to their account on the Settings page. Organizers on corporate plans must have their company administrator add the logo.
New Contributor

Thank you for the response however this is not what I'm looking for. See the attached example below. Note the company logo, webcast title and the logo in the corner. This is the registration confirmation in our GoTo Meeting platform. We are looking to do a similar thing for the GoTo Training registration.  
New Contributor

Is there any other response one can provide for my original request regarding a custom registration page?

LogMeIn Manager

Hi,

You can edit the branding options but where you do it depends on the kind of GoToTraining account you have.

With a Personal GoToTraining account you access the branding options under Settings:

If you are part of a corporate (muti-organizer) account, your Admin sets the company branding from their Admin account:

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
New Contributor

Are these pages also being split test? Have you guys found it easy to do so on the gotowebinar platform?
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi Samantha,
Sorry I don't fully understand.  Could elaborate on what you mean by 'split test' ?

New Contributor

Split testing is used by digital marketers to see which page, copy, button etc performs better within their marketing efforts. Many webinar platforms out there that offer custom registration, thank you pages & live-room pages also offer split testing. In this case I am only asking about the registration pages - can these be customized and if so, is it on your platform or our own? I am exploring options for two large agencies that require a better webinar platform (like GoTo) but still need to be able to split test. 
LogMeIn Contributor

Thanks, Samantha.  We do have a new feature you may be interested in, which can be combined with custom use of our APIs.

Source Tracking Beta reference:  https://support.citrixonline.com/en_US/Webinar/help_files/G2W090114

Web developers API reference:  https://developer.citrixonline.com/gotowebinar-api-overview

New Contributor

Hey Ash - That's awesome. But it doesn't 100% answer my question - so when creating registration pages, can they be custom? Can they come from another platform (wordpress, clickfunnels, lead pages?) And then is there tracking on the actual citrix platform for possible split tests to see if one page is performing better in direct comparison to another? Perhaps this information was on the page you shared and I am missing it?