cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Make sure you Kudo Ideas you would like to see implemented

Customize Certificates

Customize Certificates

It would be helpful to be able to customize the certificates that training participants receive after completing the training.  The following will make the certificates better:

• Add our company logo
  • Display the number of hours
  • Allow for changing the trainer's signature.

Thank you!

35 Comments
Donna8
Visitor

How do I custom brand certificates of course completion? I've been asking this question for three years now. Everytime I ask I'm told engineers are working on it.  Any updates?

CourageTech
Visitor

I just contacted them about the same feature add. I wanted to add either the webinar start and end date, total hours or both so my participants could claim for CEU's.

Thanks.

MikeAmaral
I need the same, plus ability to add accreditation logo, presenter names, course code, CEU units earned. Is there a way to add a pdf for with mail merge options woudl be great.
VRLDO
Contributor

I want to change the name of the trainer. I'm the account holder (therefore the scheduling organizer) but I'd like to list the actual trainer on the certificate. Is there a way to change the name? I thought I saw a thread elsewhere about changing the scheduling organizer but I don't know how to do that (or if I can). Assuming from this thread that nothing can be changed on the standard certificate.

VRLDO
Contributor

I also wanted to find out does any attendee, no matter how long they are in session, get a certificate if enabled? I was thinking about someone popping into the room for 5 minutes but getting a certificate, or even popping in 5 minutes before the end of the session.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@VRLDO  There is currently no time-in-session acceptance criteria for Certificates to be issued.  Anyone who arrives while you are in session will be marked as a participant.

VRLDO
Contributor

@AshC thanks for the reply! Can you answer my other question above about changing the trainer name on the certificate? Thank you!

VRLDO
Contributor

@AshC  can you please answer my question on whether we can switch out the trainer name on the certificate to someone other than me (the account holder)? Thank you!

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@VRLDO  I'm sorry, the name on Certificates will only allow for the Organizer's name set at the time of scheduling.  Updating the Organizer name will change the Certificate, but still allow for the in-session visible name to be updated as needed (though the software itself).

VRLDO
Contributor

@AshC  I understand. Thanks so much for the clarification. Have a great day!