cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Make sure you Kudo Ideas you would like to see implemented

Customize GoToTraining Confirmation Emails

Customize GoToTraining Confirmation Emails

It would be very nice if I could edit the confirmation mail in go to training.  At the moment this is not possible. You can just edit the reminder and the wrap up mail.

It would be also very nice, if in this emails would be written the whole name of the person who has registred to a training. At the moment its only the first name written. Here in Switzerland is this not very common. So i wish that there would be written first- and last name.

Over all there is not a lot of free space to design the mails by myself.

Would be nice if you could implement this two features.

Thank you

19 Comments
Melissa Boehlin
Active Contributor
Just updated the other branding/logo options but the emails would be amazing to be able to have our logo and branding as well. 
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Hi Michele,

I think this would be a great addition to the GoToTraining communication customization options!

Thanks!

Glasshouse

Yes, definitely. This will make a completely different experience to be able to add our company branding. Including the welcome page, survey, etc.

Senstar
Visitor

I've been searching on how to customize the Confirmation Email (after registration) and Follow-up Email but I couldn't find any guide here or answer. I hope this will be addressed soon. Thank you.

Senstar
Visitor
Any update on this? Thanks.
JHippler
Active Contributor

Are any suggestions being viewed or considered? I do not see any feedback from LogMeIn nor do I see any significant features being added in the release notes. Is this product on life support? Is this product at end of life? It would be nice to have feedback on these suggestions.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@JHippler This year GoToTraining will shift to the new, unified GoTo experience I believe.  Once that happens there will be opportunities for cross-platform feature sets.

TammyM
Visitor

Am I missing something?   I have been waiting for GTT to add the waiting room feature...that would allow instructors to admit participants individually.  We have an issue with people arriving a half hr+ late for training.  Currently, they are free to join the session at anytime... which leads to an awkward conversation for the instructor.  If there was a waiting room feature, the instructor could choose to admit the student, or not.  And perhaps be able to send them a message stating that the course commenced 30 minutes ago, please contact the organization to reschedule.   We don't want to lock the training (also not available)...because that would prevent a student who loses connection and gets bumped out, to rejoin.  If a waiting room now exists, can someone please let me know?

KateG
GoTo Moderator
Status changed to: Reviewed by moderator