cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Make sure you Kudo Ideas you would like to see implemented

Customize Certificates

Customize Certificates

It would be helpful to be able to customize the certificates that training participants receive after completing the training.  The following will make the certificates better:

• Add our company logo
  • Display the number of hours
  • Allow for changing the trainer's signature.

Thank you!

35 Comments
Petr Dzurko
Rossendales
Jeff Hippler1
I would add to the list a randomly generated certificate number
Amanda Bright
Active Contributor
Customization of Certificates: I like the certificates but would like to have the ability to customise them. For example, I'd like to add how many education credits they get and to change the name of the trainer.
Amanda Bright
Active Contributor
Display number of hours as a default but allow it to be changed to say Number of Credits. We have to get 6 Continuing Education credits per year -- each seminar will be worth a different number although it is based on 1 credit per hour of instruction.
Deanna Garland
Active Contributor
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Certificate Customizing Option Please!!.

Having a Customizable Certificate option would be a great advantage for our company. As of now we cannot take advantage of your auto generated certificate since we are a medical facility and have many licensing accreditations that must be on our continuing education certificates. Please consider a certificate option where we could past in our own certificate information. I know there are many hospitals and medical facilities with this same issue, forcing us to manually email our own certificates.
Michele Glazer
Yes, agreed. The certificate generated is far too generic. Are there any customization capabilities?
Evan1
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Adding training certificate.

How do I setup the certificate URL? Can I customise my own certificate or it is G2T template by default?

Thanks.
Linda Bruck
Need to be able to add logos to certificates.  This is my idea.
Jon Bessant
Active Contributor
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Can we customise the 'certificate of attendance' after the training completes.

Are there any plans to allow us to customise the certificate 'background' since being an Adobe Authorised Training Centre in the UK we do like to produce very artistic certificates for our creative delegates.

It would be great to have the ability to upload an Adobe PDF into the system and then data is merged on-top and provide us more flexibility and professional output for our remote training delegates.

Please let me know and apologies on the barrage of questions recently.

Thanks for your support as always.

Jon
David O'Hallora
New Contributor
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Is it possible to customise the certificate in GoToTraining?.

Is it possible to customise the certificate in GoToTraining?