cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Juan Muzquiz
New Contributor

In GoToTraining "Send" pull down menu doesn't include "All" or All Attendees, just Presenter or Organizer

I am an attendee at weekly sessions online, the organizers have started test driving GoToTraining this week so we can post questions or comments to the entire group.  A few of us only see Presenter, Organizer but not "All" in the chat "send" pull down menu.  How can I get this fixed?  Can it only be changed from the Presenter/Organizer side or what?  Thank you!

PS: running Windows 10 64 bit OS, 8G memory.
2 REPLIES 2
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: In GoToTraining "Send" pull down menu doesn't include "All" or All Attendees, just Presenter or Organizer

Hi Juan,

The GoToTraining Organizer has the ability to restrict attendees from chatting with each other. This is a preference that they control, so you would need to ask the Organizer to allow attendees to chat in order to change this.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Juan Muzquiz
New Contributor

Re: In GoToTraining "Send" pull down menu doesn't include "All" or All Attendees, just Presenter or Organizer

Hi Glenn, thanks for dropping in.  There are about 200 attendees in this group and a handful of us do not have "all" as a send to option in the pull down.  The majority can post messages to the entire audience.  Could the organizer have flipped a switch by mistake on a couple folks?  Some in the group have suggested the desk top app is at fault and switching to web version would solve it.  But from what I read the web version is intended for participants whose devices don't meet GoTo system requirements.  Thanks again, looking forward to your opinion!