cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Introducing Anytime Trainings

Hi Barb, I apologize for the frustration, I completely forgot that the recording needs to be made with out online recording option, it does not support local recordings at this time. To enable online recording, log into your account and select Settings in the menu on the left, then the Recordings tab.
Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
LogMeIn Manager

Hi Lisa, I apologize but my previous reply was incorrect. At this time recordings need to be made with out online recording option in order to use AnyTime Meetings, it does not support uploaded recordings. To enable online recording, log into your account and select Settings in the menu on the left, then the Recordings tab.

New Contributor

We have run into an issue since the switch to Anytime Training. We run a live event and then want to send the follow-up email via GoToTraining. If we publish the recording and attach it to the follow up, it triggers a "you have registered" email to anyone who accesses the recording. This causes confusion, as people think they have now been registered for another, separate event.
LogMeIn Manager

Thanks for the feedback Amy, I have forwarded it to the team.

New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Tracking and Reporting on Recorded Training Sessions.

Hi everyone. I understand that I can record my training webinars and send/share a link to the file. Can I track who accesses the link and their test results as I would for a real-time training session?  Many of my students will want to access a recording due to time-zone differences but I really need to be able to report on the recording access
Active Contributor

Is there a way to change that -- yup I know -- working as designed so new requirement please. I recorded a couple of sessions but had them on my hard drive and then uploaded along with 2 associated videos -- did this in my trial session before purchasing and now want to make these available to people to use with this Anytime approach.
Active Contributor

Love the concept but same issue -- need to be able to edit the videos. Can we record them using GTT to our account and then download, edit and upload and replace keeping tests etc in place and publishing for Anytime use?
Active Contributor

Yup me too -- it looks like you can see who has accessed the recordings though.
LogMeIn Manager

Hi, sorry I'm not sure what happened to the video that was originally posted with this announcement, but I've added it back again. With Anytime Training you can use registration and tests with your recorded training and report on it.

Active Contributor

OK so there is a workaround for those who had recordings saved to their hard drives and now want to convert them for use with the Anytime feature.
1. Make sure your recordings are set to save online and not onto your hard drive
NOTE: I changed this in overall settings but it didn't update the settings on the recording button so I still have to figure that out.
2. Schedule a meeting for the length of your video or a bit longer.
3. Open your media player of choice
4. Open the recording you have on your hard drive and position it to start but don't start it yet.
5. Start the meeting
6. Click screen sharing and then choose the media player with your video
7. Click Recording
8. Start the Recording in the media player
9. Click Stop Recording when you are finished.

You should now get a copy of the replay in your online folder and can then proceed to use the feature. Make sure you associate any tests or materials with the training.

Alternatively you could show the video using the Video Labs but that seems to be in a small window so I'm not sure how big the replay would be