cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Active Contributor

Re: Introducing Anytime Trainings

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Anytime Training Tests and Evaluation.

How do we (the publishers) of a recorded training see the test and evaluation results that attendees complete.  We are a company that has to provide test results and evaluation results to a medical licensing association as part of being a continuing education provider.  Is this possible?  We have had no problems with the live trainings but the anytime is different.

LogMeIn Manager

Hi Deanna, the same reports etc you would run on a live training are used. 

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi Deanna,
You may find this GoToTraining video interesting, which explains much of what you're talking about:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1o_j1sC2js

Active Contributor

Well duh haha. Thank you! I would still like to know how to set up and evaluation since it is not an option when ou listing past recordings to anytime training. Setting it up as a test is difficult when ywhat we need to use us a rating scale 1-5. Help?
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi Deanna,
You'll want to schedule the training and host it live, regardless if there are any attendees present.  This is required to trigger the 'Publish Online' option from the My Recordings area, and also include any materials etc.

Active Contributor

We have hosted them live. They are stored and published in My Recordings. We published them and put them in a catalog. There is NO option to use an evaluation now even though we did use one when we did the live event. I'm not sure what happened to it. All other materials and PowerPoint slides are still there.
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi Deanna,
I haven't seen GoToTraining Evaluations be included in Published Recordings before, so it may only be a feature of the live broadcast.  I'll double check with the product team.

New Contributor

Deanna, I noticed you mentioned you published your recording and put them in a catalog.  Can you tell me how you accomplished putting the recording in a catalog?  I have been trying to figure this out.
Active Contributor

You must use your original recording to have the option to publish. Any past recording you have stored in MY RECORDINGS can be published by simply clicking the publish switch on the right of the title. Go to catalogs and create a catalog name. Choose recordings to add to the catalog and your set. For more detailed instructions go to the 24/7 help tab and search catalogs and publishing recordings. Good luck!
New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Can I issue tests from a recorded training?.

I am interested in recording most of my trainings and want all attendees (whether they participate live or watch a recording) to be able to take the post-test.