cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Active Contributor

Is there an outlook plugin for GoToTraining? I see one for GoToMeeting but would really find it helpful in GoToTraining scheduling as well.

6 REPLIES 6
New Contributor

Re: Is there an outlook plugin for GoToTraining? I see one for GoToMeeting but would really find it helpful in GoToTraining scheduling as well.

Hi Melissa, 

I am the Product Manager on GoToTraining. Thanks for your question.

We unfortunately don't have an outlook plugin for GoToTraining. Would you be interested in getting in touch so I can better understand your use case for scheduling a training using a plugin? You are more than welcome to post a comment here otherwise feel free to email me at bharat.bharat@citrix.com

Thanks
~Bharat
Active Contributor

Re: Is there an outlook plugin for GoToTraining? I see one for GoToMeeting but would really find it helpful in GoToTraining scheduling as well.

I'd love for you to see the scheduling nightmare I deal with. An Outlook plug-in would be helpful
New Contributor

Hi Rick, 
I'd' love to see the same as well. Are there any plans in the roadmap?

Thanks,
Active Contributor

I am currently re-visiting this issue as we've changed the way we schedule client training.  Though the GoToMeeting plugin is available, GTM does not provide reminders for clients about their upcoming training (which is why we must use GoToTraining instead).  However, GTT doesn't provide an outlook plugin which makes way more work for our staff when scheduling and re-scheduling training.

It would be so helpful if either GTM provided reminders for scheduled meetings OR if GTT had an outlook plugin.
Active Contributor

GoToTraining Outlook Add-in

Please create an Outlook plugin for GoToTraining so that I can schedule a training from Outlook (similar to GoToMeeting). The issue I have with "Add to Calendar" is that if I change the date/time of a training session, the Outlook calendar invite is not updated in Outlook for my coworkers or attendees. Even if the add-in just creates  a placeholder for the training, then I can go to the website to fill in the details. 

LogMeIn Contributor

Re: GoToTraining Outlook Add-in

Hi there,

While I think it would be very useful to create local apps for GoToTraining, there are currently too many customization options to fit into an Outlook plugin at this time.

@itomlinson If you make all your GoToTraining schedule adjustments online, then we will automatically notify all affected participants immediately via email.  From there, they can update their calendar appointment in Outlook or other.