cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Active Contributor

Language

I am testing gototraining, since they recommended me that it was more appropriate than gotometing to request data from the entrants. The subject is the following, I change the language to Spanish but when I send the link for students to enter, it appears in English. That is, the name of the fields in English. What am I doing wrong?

https://www.screencast.com/t/3dgzSV9NwdMY

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Language

@TACTICA   I'm terribly sorry, GoToTraining does not function exactly the same as some other GoTo solutions, where in some cases you can specify a different language for each schedule (as in GoToWebinar).  However, I do have a workaround for you within this platform: 

1. Change your account langauge (under My Account: Personal Settings) to Spanish,
  2. Schedule the training,
  3. Then change your language back

This should keep the registration pages and confirmation info in the language you set as your preference, while the initial scheduling was completed.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

@TACTICA   I'm terribly sorry, GoToTraining does not function exactly the same as some other GoTo solutions, where in some cases you can specify a different language for each schedule (as in GoToWebinar).  However, I do have a workaround for you within this platform: 

1. Change your account langauge (under My Account: Personal Settings) to Spanish,
  2. Schedule the training,
  3. Then change your language back

This should keep the registration pages and confirmation info in the language you set as your preference, while the initial scheduling was completed.

View solution in original post

Active Contributor

Thanks. now it is working

Tags (1)