cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ChrisFSale
New Contributor

Maximum numbers for breakout rooms

I've just been trying to help someone who  is delivering GoToTraining sessions for up to 200 people. They are using breakout rooms to facilitate 'smaller' discussions and  they need to move people around the breakout rooms, but they are so big that they are unable to see all the attendees in each room. They also find that they lose people - on one session, only 140 people made it into the breakouts. Is there a maximum limit on the numbers? Is there any way you can expand the list of people in each room?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Maximum numbers for breakout rooms

Hi Chris,

I'm not aware of a maximum number of breakouts, though it should be noted that the more an Organizer toggles between each one the higher the likelihood they may get stuck in one of the hallways. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Hi Chris,

I'm not aware of a maximum number of breakouts, though it should be noted that the more an Organizer toggles between each one the higher the likelihood they may get stuck in one of the hallways. 

ChrisFSale
New Contributor

Thank you for your reply. One of the problems they are having is that they can't see the full list of people in each breakout as there is no scroll bar on the list (I think I'm right there?) so they can't move people from one breakout into another. Is it just not designed for such large breakouts?

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Yes, that may be a limitation I was unaware of.