cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Active Contributor

Paste option not functioning re: copy & paste recording link

Please address the copy function for copying and pasting a link to my recordings.  For most of the past two months, the information that would be pasted into the url was information from elsewhere, i.e., not related to my recordings, but information that I had previously copied, such as a sentence or paragraph in Word.  I discussed this support staff at LogMeIn/GoToTraining in the last month or so, and it appears that part of the problem has been corrected.  

Several minutes ago I once again tried unsuccessfully to copy and paste the link to one of my published recordings.  Although the above problem has been corrected, in that previously copied information is no longer pasted as information that is unrelated to the recording link, now nothing will paste at all. 

The copy function does work to the extent that after clicking on the paper clip icon as well as the "copy" button, this message comes up as usual:  "You've copied the registration link! Please paste it anywhere you like."  The pasting portion of the task is not now functioning at all, not even with irrelevant content.  

Please help!

Debra Swank

4 REPLIES 4
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Paste option not functioning re: copy & paste recording link

@DebraSwank  Sorry for the change of behavior there. 

Please state what operating system, web browser versions, and additional applications are you copying and pasting to, so that we may recreate your problem exactly.

Active Contributor

Windows 10, Google Chrome, attempting to paste into a Gmail document. 

Active Contributor

I just attempted once more to copy & paste a link to one of my recordings - - the paste function is now pasting old text unrelated to my trainings, which has been a problem in the last two months. 

LogMeIn Contributor

@DebraSwank   I was able to recreate this in Chrome, then saw an actual error message from Java in Firefox, which all went away after I updated Java and restarted the browser.   Please let me know if this works for you?