cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WilfriedEvers1
Active Contributor

Problems with breakoutrooms

Hi.

While our GoToTrainings on Febr. 22nd and 23rd, 2021, we faced a lot of recurring problems with the breakout rooms.

1.) After breakoutrooms are started an the team in the breakoutrooms were working, it was impossible for the organisator to switch between the breakoutrooms. Error measage occured "Your participation was initiated...". Nothing more happened. In use was Google Crome browser version 88.0.4324.182 on Win 10 Home.

After rebooting the computer it was working for a while. On next exercise with breakoutrooms the same error happened again.

2.) On another training with other organisator and other pc,  it was impossible to click on the button (deactivated) to start the breakoutrooms, even when all preparations were done.

In use was Google Crome browser version 88.0.4324.182 on Win 10 Home.
After rebooting the computer it was working for a while. On next exercise with breakoutrooms the same error happened again.

How can we avoid such kind of errors? It's annoying while leading a training.

Thank a lot for your help.

Wilfried Evers

3 REPLIES 3
Karen40
New Contributor

Re: Problems with breakoutrooms

I have experienced the same issues. Has anyone got a solution?

AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi,

We are working on some solutions to Breakout Rooms currently, though I'm not sure what stage of development we're at.  I believe the function will also be coming to GoToWebinar this year, which has comparable services to Trainings. 

Karen40
New Contributor

I am continuing to face issues. Today when I tried to end the break out sessions they would not close. The count down went to zero and then changed back to having  the end button. Are the developments that you are making impacting the current functionality? I am at the point where I am finding that GTT is no longer fit for purpose.