cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
juvuorin
New Contributor

Problems with downloading recordings

Hi!

Downloading recording takes a long time as the speed of incoming data is really slow. A 300 Mb recording downloads in about 40 minutes which is unacceptable. 

I can get much faster download from other sites - so it must be logmein, which is now the "hanging" party.

And having a 5 minute wait on the support line with having paid quite a bit does not make any customer too happy... I thought you get good service for your buck but was obviously wrong.

Has anyone else experienced slow download speeds or is it just for me?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Problems with downloading recordings

Hi @juvuorin ,

I apologize for the support delays. 

Rarely there can be delays in processing on GoTo servers, depending on the current demand.  Is the delay severity still affecting your webinar recording downloads? 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Hi @juvuorin ,

I apologize for the support delays. 

Rarely there can be delays in processing on GoTo servers, depending on the current demand.  Is the delay severity still affecting your webinar recording downloads? 

juvuorin
New Contributor

Hi!

Downloading Android Studio SDK from Android dowload site is 10 times faster than downloading mp file from logmein servers. 

During the same time I have downloaded 400 MB from Androis site compared to 35 MB from logmein.

Just a minute ago finished loading the Android SDK (757 MB) and during the same time I got 67.8 MB from logmein servers... 

Either you have bad servers or someting very strange is going on.  If no one else is having any slowness, then it needs to be figured out at this end.

Not too good. 

EllienP
New Contributor

I'm have the exact same problem.  Please can someone help us

abeach
Active Contributor

Also experiencing slow downloads of cloud recordings from GTT. By comparison, super fast on GTM or GTW.

Is it a cloud server issue? 

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

I apologize for the download time delays. Do you know if the times vary depending upon the time of day you are logged into the website?