cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hani2
New Contributor

Show phone number for default country first

We have selected four countries for our attendees : Belgium, Germany (Deutschland), Switzerland and Austria in the admin area for the audio / phone settings.
Most of our customers are based in Germany. 
However GoToTraining lists the numbers alphabetically, so Belgium is first.

In the confirmation emails you only see the number for Belgium. Most of our customers don't notice the link below for the other countries.

I've seen in other posts that you can set one country as default in G2M and G2W
I haven't found that option in GoToTraining yet. Is there one?
4 REPLIES 4
Hani2
New Contributor

Re: Show phone number for default country first

ok I found out that if I remove the country I don't want to show up in the email confirmation
I have to uncheck it in the list for default countries. (and check it only in the list for available countries)

However the seems to work only for trainings which weren't created already when I changed the settings.
We have about 80 trainings planned already. Even if we update the phone settings in the training details, it doesn't work.

... this is confusing. The easiest thing would be simply  to select all the countries you need and pick one as default / favorite.
Hani2
New Contributor

so we've been testing this the last weeks.
We have to manually add (select) the additional countries for each new training we create. (every time)
We can't copy a previous training with the correct selection because then the wrong country is shown first.

Would be very very helpful if you could offer a fix / option for this in the future.
Hani2
New Contributor

*push*
please add a setting for favorite / default country
or
list countries in custom order 
AshC
GoTo Moderator

Hey Hani,
Thanks for this valuable input !  We'll certainly communicate your request to the GoToTraining product teams!

Ash is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!