cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Tracking Attentiveness?

Hey everyone,

I was wondering if there was another way to track a participant's attentiveness (i.e. whether or not they have the training session as their active browser window/tab). I see that when you're presenting, it tells you whether or not a particular person is attentive or not with a little notification in the Attendee panel during a presentation.

However, once a presentation is over, I didn't see a way to show whether someone was attentive or not, or a report showing whether they were dismissed from training and/or rejoined after dismissal.

My workaround to this would be to have a co-organizer sitting monitoring the attendees for inattentiveness, message them with a warning, and then dismiss them, and keep a record via screenshots or something like that.

Unless I'm missing something (a report, or a way to keep track of inattentiveness), I was wondering if anyone else had run into this issue and what they had done as a workaround? Thanks in advance for all your input!
Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
New Contributor

Re: Tracking Attentiveness?

we are using a monitor to observe student participation so the instructor can concentrate on presenting the material.  It would be nice to have that as an option in the reports
New Contributor

Re: Tracking Attentiveness?

Hey Russ,

That's pretty much what I figured! Glad to know it works in the interim, and hopefully that kind of report will be available one day Smiley Very Happy
Highlighted
Active Contributor

Include Attentiveness in Attendee Report

During a training, I can see attentiveness of the attendees. It would really be great to have that attentiveness measured and summarized in the attendee report so that managers have an idea of the percentage of time the attendee was actually attentive. 

Tags (2)
New Contributor

Attendee Attentiveness in Reporting

I've notice there is no tracking ability with regards to reports for attendee attentiveness in GoToTraining.  I can see that the feature is accessible on the Dashboard during the training but my company would also like a record of who is staying in session and those who are navigating away.  Please consider building this into the Attendee Report if at all possible.  Thank you!

LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Attendee Attentiveness in Reporting

@galmind  We have this up as a future enhancement idea, and will certainly update the Community should this data set become available for reporting.