cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Paul Webb
New Contributor

Re: Playing Videos During GoTo Training Sesions

Hi Corena,
That actually could help me with what I want to happen during the lesson.
I will play around with the idea and let you know how I get on.
Thanks so much for helping out.
Vital Links
New Contributor

Hi Paul, we share at a min. of 25 videos up to 40 videos per webinar (all day webinars) and we have success with sharing videos utilizing the Activities feature. People at times will have some trouble, however, it is typically due to their connection speed or some other individual computer-based issue. In the cases that someone has an issue, we utilize our WordPress site to create video pages with the YouTube links embedded for them to view in a different browser. Our videos are private so we password protect the video page and close access after the course so they are unable to be viewed. Hope that is a bit helpful in addition to the other great responses above.
MrsLatrina Long
New Contributor

I agree the playing videos #DURING GOTO TRAINING SESSIONS FROM EXPERIENCE WORK VERY EXTREME TO THE SOUND TEST ON MY SYSTEM.
AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Trying to get video sound to play during a training out of the application itself so the sound comes out of each attendee's speakers?

Hi Julie,
Normally GoToMeeting is trying to block system sounds that might disrupt the presentation.  Depending on what kind of hardware you're working with, this document may give you some insights:  https://support.goto.com/meeting/help/how-do-i-optimize-my-computer-for-video-sharing-g2m090150 

What you may also consider is using training Activities to share specific videos with your audience: https://support.goto.com/training/help/learn-about-activities-and-breakouts-g2t040023 

View solution in original post

Julie Fasolas
New Contributor

Re: Trying to get video sound to play during a training out of the application itself so the sound comes out of each attendee's speakers?

Thank you for your reply. I can't have the participants all set their computers up like this though. Do you know anything about the "Labs" and share video features of GTT with audio playing? 
AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi Julie,
Those instructions were only for the Presenter, as audio streams to all Attendees the same way, through the GoTo integrations.

The Beta function 'Labs Video Sharing' feature is designed to stream a video through your webcams port, and is currently only available for Windows users:  https://support.citrixonline.com/en_US/Training/all_files/G2T040022

Максим Солюс
New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Video presentation, no sound.

My presenter has a Mac. Her Keynote presentation includes video. The problem is attendees have no sound of this video 
Marsha2
Active Contributor

Playing video

I need to teach in two different classrooms. The second classroom will only be running GoToTraining as an attendee. I have several videos in my lecture notes. When I test this out and went to the other classroom, I could not hear any audio. I was using GoToMeeting first and sharing my iPad's screen (and no audio) and then I tried running it on GoToTraining from my computer, and still no audio. Any suggestions how I can use with either GTM or GTT, play video, and have the attendees hear the audio? Thanks!

AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Playing video

@Marsha2  If you are still trying to get the audio to stream from your desktop, and are not able to use GoToTraining Activities, here's an updated document around this subject:  https://support.logmeininc.com/gototraining/help/how-do-i-optimize-my-computer-for-video-sharing-g2t...

Marsha2
Active Contributor

Re: Playing video

I am on a Mac, so none of this applies. I do not want them to have copies of the videos (which they would with Activities). I only want them to view it when I run it from my desktop/iPad.