cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Playing video

@Marsha2  What I can say is that we are working on streaming video solutions for GoToTraining, in future releases.  We will surely update the community with more information as it becomes available.

Alternatively, GoToWebinar has a video tool which requires you to upload individually, and streams directly through the Attendee interface.

Highlighted
Active Contributor

If I can get the university to grant me a GoToWebinar subscription, do you think this would work? I will be using my iPad (sharing the iPad screen) while I'm annotating notes. However, there are videos that I show intermittently throughout the lecture. I would like for the students sitting in my room to be able to see and hear them (should not be an issue as it is "live") and I would also like the attendees sitting in another building listening to my lecture hear and see the videos (that are not choppy and with audio) using GoToWebinar. 

If not, any other suggestions?

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

@Marsha2  Yes, GoToWebinar definitely has a fully supported Video Streaming functionality, which requires you to upload each video separately to a scheduled or live webinar session.

There are several levels of GoToWebinar subscription options to choose from:  https://www.gotomeeting.com/webinar/pricing

Reference:  https://support.logmeininc.com/gotowebinar/help/change-your-plan-g2w010010#Add

Highlighted
New Contributor

Playing Videos using GoToTraining

Hi,

We need to play videos during GoToTraining sessions.  I've been told that it's possible on GoToWebinar but then we can't do our tests and polls.  Please add the ability to play videos on GoToTraining.

Thanks,

Lanny Cross

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Playing Videos using GoToTraining

Hi @lannycross ,

While there is still a video sharing 'Labs' feature available in GoToTraining for Windows Organizers, the fully supported live video sharing feature for GoToWebinar should be integrated with GoToTraining in 2019.

Alternatively, you may share Vimeo and Youtube videos with your GoToTraining attendees through specific Activities.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Playing Videos using GoToTraining

Adding the video to Activities worked.  Thanks for the recommendation.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Attendees cannot hear sound of video played in slides

We typically use Google Slides to give a presnetation.  Videos embedded in the slides play the sound for the presentor, but the attendees cannot hear it. What are we doing  wrong?

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Attendees cannot hear sound of video played in slides

Hi @steamericas ,

Until GoToMeeting has a way to share video streaming while in session, you will have to use a workaround to broadcast the sound of desktop videos played in session:  https://support.goto.com/meeting/help/how-do-i-optimize-my-computer-for-video-sharing-g2m090150

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Attendees cannot hear sound of video played in slides

Wow, I would have thought it was a simple setting that I was missing, but looks like GoToMeeting could use some updates. Thank you so much for the info @AshC !
Highlighted
New Contributor

Videos Sharing During Training

Dear All
i want to share a video with my participants and want to view it from my screen and pause it in a certain part to reflect some points then to continue playing it, how i can do so as in the activites tab i can put a youtube link and i don't have a control on it and participants play it on their own