cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Unable to hear the sound during the demo

Hello, I have encountered some problems when using Go to training. My audience is usually 25-50 people, then the live broadcast time is about 2 hours. Then on the live broadcast side, our approach is to use 2 computers. The main computer Is responsible for the start event, and be responsible for the operation of the control panel and reply to chat, while the other computer is the MC, we will join as audience first, then the main computer will allow the host computer share screen permission, then the MC will share screen and control the screen, but we realize that, sometimes our audiences unable to hear the sound during the demo suddenly, but the audience colleague in the same internet environment is no problem, he needs to restart the computer or change the computer to solve this problem. Every training, a small group of audiences will have this problem. May I ask if there is any solution for this problem?

3 REPLIES 3
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Unable to hear the sound during the demo

Hello @ChauChun ,

That's an interesting failure, and I'm sure it is frustrating.

Could you specify what operating system is in use by the 'MC' or main presenter at the time when your audio feed is broken / restricted to your local area network?

Did this just recently start happening?  If so could you confirm the GoToMeeting version in use there?

Highlighted
New Contributor

MC device
Window 10
network using lan cable
ping 10
download 89-97 mbps
upload 87-94 mbps

Main Device
Window 7
network using lan cable
ping 9
download 90-96 mbps
upload 88-96 mbps
GotoMeeting version - 8.46.0 Build13761

This problems happened before. Now the number of training people increase and problems happen frequently. I hope to find a solution to these problems

LogMeIn Contributor

Is this local network managed by an IT group somewhere?  Does this also happen at different connection points on the network --- outside of your presentation room?