cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hugheslk08
Active Contributor

Unable to (un)join breakout room as presenter/organizer

In the last 2 breakout room activities I've launched where I've been the organizer and presenter GTT has automattically put me into a break out room. I'm still able to see the activity management page, but I'm unable to exit one breakout room and join another. Why is this occuring?

12 REPLIES 12
hugheslk08
Active Contributor

Re: Unable to (un)join breakout room as presenter/organizer

This happened to me again. Any help to resolve this issue would be appriciated.

Tags (1)
trdurham
Active Contributor

We're having the same problem.  Breakouts is the main reason we got a license for GoToTraining.  It is frustrating that this feature is not working as hoped.

DJJtrainer
New Contributor

This is also happening with our breakout sessions. Also, the other organizers are not able to join the breakout sessions. GTT is only placing 1 organizer in a room and the others are unable to participate. When the organizer that is in a breakout room tries to join a different room, GTT does not connect the audio to the new room its connected with the original room but shows the new room's cameras and shared screens.

Why is this happening and when will there be a resolution?

AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi,

When you join a new breakout room and experience audio loss, are you able to toggle your audio mode in the GoToTraining control panel in order to re-trigger the audio connection engine?

trdurham
Active Contributor

This works in the mainroom when everyone is together (sometimes) but we haven't had luck with it in the breakouts.  If there is no audio, nothing seems to fix it throughout the course of the breakout.

ThriftyGirl
New Contributor

Hi, could you let me know, did you get anywhere with this issue please? I'm currently trialling GTT and realised during a session this week that I was 'stuck' in breakout room 'C', I needed to visit A & B and couldn't, really frustrating!

AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

@ThriftyGirl  In my experience, sometimes you may need to leave the problem breakout room, then join the other one separately. 

ThriftyGirl
New Contributor

Thanks so much, although I'm struggling to leave once in!🙄

Karen40
New Contributor

I am having the same issue and have got stuck in various rooms this week. I have also had issues where my participants have not returned to the main room. Has there been a solution to this yet?