cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

failure in associating GoToTraining with Paypal

Hi there,

I cannot connect GoToTraining to Paypal as GoToTraining asks me to verify the account and confirm the email address. However, the email has already been confirmed and the account verified. I unsuccessfully already called both GoTo and Paypal support
5 REPLIES 5
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: failure in associating GoToTraining with Paypal

Hi Andrea,
Sorry for the confusion there.
While I look up your case number, have you tried completely removing the PayPal integration from your GoToTraining account, log out, back in again, and re-sync the two sides once more?

LogMeIn Contributor

I believe I have located your case, and it does appear that standard troubleshooting was applied.

If the problem is still unresolved, and your PayPal account is active, and confirmed, then we can set up a time to call you back for additional troubleshooting or escalation.

Active Contributor

@Andrea Colombi wrote:
Hi there,

I cannot connect GoToTraining to Paypal as GoToTraining asks me to verify the account and confirm the email address. However, the email has already been confirmed and the account verified. I unsuccessfully already called both GoTo and Paypal support

Hi @Andrea Colombi - I am experiencing exactly the same issue. Neither say they can sort. Paypal says it is verified and the changing of emails and reverifying in paypal as done with GTT support did not work either. They have now come back and said they cannot help any further!?... 

Did you get a solution please Andrea. 

Many thanks 

Eileen

LogMeIn Contributor

@EMurphyInfTrg  I have looked up your active support case, and it appears that a support technician is looking to coordinate a phone-call-followup for the purposes of additional documentation in case of escalation to engineering.  Please let us know if there is any problem with the followup and investigation as it finalizes.

Active Contributor

Still in exactly the same position, severla months later following my pushing this and no direct response from your engineeers/product development team, except today a call  from Steve who is trying to resolve (thank you Steve), to say that your engineers say it is unlikely that they will be able to get it to work - still!!! WHAT IS GOING ON?!!!!!