Add approval requirement for users registering to watch a recorded webinar

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0 Kudos

Currently, there is a security option for attendees coming into a webinar to be approved by the webinar host.  There is no approval process for attendees to be approved to watch the webinar recording, or any other recording posted in GoToWebinar.  Please add more security to the recording feature and allow approvals into post webinar recordings.

6 Comments
Mikafx
Visitor

I do not allow to view my recordings, but have views from users

How to block this option ?

02.05.jpg

Mikafx
Visitor

I do not allow to view recordings!

Please explain what to do exactly to block this option?

AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

@Mikafx  If you don't want your recordings accessible at all, then I would check the scheduled GoToWebinar event settings to ensure you have not included the online recording in your followup emails to Attendees and Absentees

If your webinar has already taken place (moved to the Past Webinars section), then these emails may have already gone out if you had selected them originally.  In this case, you may also remove a recording by clicking the three dots across from the title, and selecting Delete.

Mikafx
Visitor

I checked - Recordings NOT INCLUDED in follow-up message!!!

I still not understand how attendees can find and look recordings!

Please look for another option to block this!

Mikafx
Visitor

Hallo, Is there anybody in there?

AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

@Mikafx  I apologize if I am not being clear enough.  If you are not sharing the recording link, and not using the followup emails for GoToWebinar with the recording included, then you may want to call our Customer Care group to fully document any problems we are not currently aware of.