Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Make sure you Kudo Ideas you would like to see implemented

Create Custom Answers For Live Attendee Questions

0 Kudos

Create Custom Answers For Live Attendee Questions

Can you add custom answers to the Answers drop down list in the Questions control?

11 Comments
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@Golder  Are you referencing the live polling functionality within the broadcast, or during the initial registration process?

Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

I think Golder is talking about the Question panel.  When you are replying to an Attendee who has texted a question, you can choose from a list of canned answers or use one you have already used during that webinar.  It might be nice to pre-populate that list with answers you know you will need during the webinar.

Golder
Active Contributor

Thank you, Chris. This is exactly what I want to do, prepopulate answers for questions we know will be asked or have been asked in the past.

Golder
Active Contributor

Golder
Active Contributor

Picture1.png

Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

As far as I know you can not.  Maybe AshC can respond and move this to a suggestion.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

The current behavior is to allow for Answered questions to be added to that list, but you cannot prepopulate the answers without a Question from the audience.

Golder
Active Contributor

@AshC  What does the idea icon next to my question mean? Are you submitting my suggestion for future program updates?

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Yes, I've moved y our inquiry to the GoToWebinar 'Ideas' section for our product team to review for potential development. This is a separate section of the Community designed for enhancement discussions.

Golder
Active Contributor

Thank you, Ashley.