cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Make sure you Kudo Ideas you would like to see implemented

Redirect everyone to a specific webpage automatically when the webinar ends

Redirect everyone to a specific webpage automatically when the webinar ends

Hi everyone, I've dug around and can't seem to find if it's possible with gotowebinar.
At the end of the webinar, I would like everyone directed to a web page. I know we can do this after registration, is there a way to do it at the end of the webinar?
Thanks for any assistance,

33 Comments
GlennD
GoTo Manager
Hi Natasha,

This is not a feature currently, however you can always customize the follow up Email to include the link: http://support.citrixonline.com/en_US...
Scott Kendrick
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
Is it possible to redirect attendees to a URL after the close of the webinar?.

I think I may have seen this with WebEx hosted webinars but following the webinar end we'd like to redirect the attendees to our product page or demo request page.

Does gotowebinar support that? I have not found this anywyere.
GlennD
GoTo Manager
Another option is to share the link via the chat prior to ending the webinar, you could also feature it on the final slide during the wrap up.
Debra Heleba
When you include the link in the follow up email notification, do you also need to include html coding?
Betsy Graham
Active Contributor

Our webinar is over and I have not yet uploaded our webinar recording. Since our reg URL is still out there, I would like to customize the "This webinar has ended" page that potential registrants see to mention that a recording will be available, visit our web site for more info, etc. Is there a way to customize it?

Second, once the recording is uploaded, will the registration page URL then revert to collecting new names and showing the recording or is there something I need to adjust first?

Thanks!

GlennD
GoTo Manager
Hi Betsy,

Currently it is not possible to customize the Webinar has ended page, so I am changing this from a Question to an Idea for consideration.

In regards to your recording question, the original registration link will not point to recording. Once you upload the recording to your account you will be able to share it via a link and also connect it to your follow up email.
Betsy Graham
Active Contributor

Thanks, Glenn. So If I'm understanding this correctly, you cannot collect new registration info for people who view the recording.

Since webinar promotions live on in social media, etc. long after an event, it would be very valuable to be able to customize the Webinar Has Ended page to include a link that says "Register to view a recording of this event" and send visitors to the already created event reg page.

At a minimum, it would be helpful to be able to add a line that says "A recording of this event is available. Contact [webinar contact person] for more details." 

Betsy Graham
Active Contributor
OK, now I'm really confused. I uploaded our recording, went back to our webinar set-up and found a setting under the registration area to "allow future registrants to view a recording". So it looks like you CAN continue to collect registrations after the webinar is done, but I didn't see a way to customize the reg questions. I'm calling support to make sure I've got this right.
Mel McMurrin
New Contributor
I second the motion to allow user configurable messages (and links) on reg page post webinar. Or at least a few choices like a "recording upload in process" screen. So that we can check that check box before we have a video ready to view, and scoop up all thos foks who try to register right at the end of webinar. (In the mean time I may create a short "Video coming soon"  wmv so I can check that box pre-webinar.
Anon95418

GoToWebinar needs a way to display a custom popup after someone closes the webinar window. Webex has this feature, and if you're having a webinar, you're likely wanting to promote a product inside of it. It would be great to be able to send attendees to a certain URL (that can be set when scheduling the webinar) to promotes whatever product the class was about.

Please add this. Our company is thinking of switching back to Webex just because GTW is lacking this feature.