How do I include a Multiple Choice (Multiple Answers) question during registration?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I include a Multiple Choice (Multiple Answers) question during registration?

0 Kudos

I want to ask registrants a multiple choice/multiple answers question during registration, how do I do this? Currently, the options for questions are just "Short Answer" and "Multiple Choice (one answer)"

12 Comments
GlennD
LogMeIn Manager
Hi Mary, unfortunately we do not offer this at the current time. The only work around I can think of is to include multiple answers in the choices i.e. Answer = a,b and c  Answer = b, c and e 
MaryCanady
OK--this is a critical need for many who run webinars, as these types of questions are used to segment the audience. It could be a real deal breaker for many, and as I recall these types of questions were possible with earlier versions of the software. We are opting to create our own form, then re-enter the attendees by hand, it's very laborious.
hilaryamay
Agreed. I can't use the built-in registration form as is, without this function.
Ian Farrow
New Contributor
The "GoToTraining Global - Managing your Library and Materials" video shows this as being possible, as does the question examples available when creating them, this is currently a step backwards and misleading due to the video and hint you provide. See screen shot
Ian Farrow
New Contributor
Agreed, this servilely limits the quality of the evaluation questions you can ask and the polls for webinars and training sessions
Merav Bitton1
New Contributor
Hello, as a follow up to this question, I would like to know if it's possible to "branch" the registration questions, so that the next question displayed depends on if they answered Y or N to the first question.
Is this possible?
Is this in your roadmap?
If they answered Y to "Are you a customer" then I do not want to ask them the next question.
Thank you
Merav
Hans Packer
I completely agree that this is a pretty significant limitation. I often have to go back to managers and tell them they simply can't ask the registration questions the way that they want to, and they look at me like I am crazy. I must be the one who is wrong about such an obviously necessary question format.
Joe Basili
I would also like to see an option to ask questions where respondents can select all that apply for their responses with multiple selections
rgerber
New Contributor

I want to switch to GoToWebinar but am very surprised/shocked that this basic feature, which is part of Zoom and other competitors, is not part of your platform.

If or will this be fixed?

GlennD
LogMeIn Manager
Status changed to: Delivered

This option is available in GoToWebinar. You can add custom multi-choice or short answer questions in your webinar registration during scheduling.