cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Make sure you Kudo Ideas you would like to see implemented

Is there a way to increase the size of font used in Q&A box

Is there a way to increase the size of font used in Q&A box

Hello, I often host GoToWebinars with several presenters and as such we put the presentation on a projector in a conference room. I've found that it is difficult to read the questions asked by participants both when Q&A is docked and undocked this way. Is there a way to increase the size of the text to make it easier to read and answer questions? 

11 Comments
Jessica_Rains
Retired GoTo Contributor
Good afternoon OHIPU,

With the undocking of the questions panel you will only be able to make the panel/box larger in size but not the font itself. I can put in a product request if you like?
OHIPU
Active Contributor
Good morning Jessica, 

Thank you for your quick response. What does it mean to put in a product request? 
Johnb2
Yes - I absolutely support and need resizable fonts in the chat box
Whitney Phipps
Yes, we definitely need this capability as well.
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Noted !  We'll add some weight to the product improvement request for you!
Thanks, Whitney.

Not applicable
The font size in the questions/chat boxes is ridiculously small and has always been - see these two "ideas" posted 3 years ago:
https://community.gotomeeting.com/gotomeeting/topics/chat_font_size_is_very_small_not_resize_able
https://community.gotomeeting.com/gotomeeting/topics/can_the_text_in_the_question_panel_be_enlarged

We usually end up copying and pasting the questions into a Word doc so the presenter can read them more easily. 
ASHM
Visitor

This thread is now more than 3 years old. Has it been solved yet?

StuartGW
Active Contributor

Hi, 

Is it possible to increase the text in the questions box? Our presenters often struggle to see the questions. I've seen that this feature has been requested a lot in the past, is it in the pipeline?

We run webinars with 3-4 speakers all running through the same computer (we use an external sound card and mic speakers individually) with the presentation on a big screen and someone (usually me!) running the sound card and rest of GoToWebinar. There's not enough space for each speaker to have a laptop in front of them. 

This setup works really well for presenting but we've had problems assigning questions. We bring the questions pane onto the big screen but the text is still very small so people struggle to read them and assigning questions to the relevent person (in silence) is difficult- any ideas or workarounds people have come up with?

Thanks

Staurt 

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@StuartGW  I apologize, there is no way to change the font or text size in the GoToWebinar control panel yet.

HighfieldEvents

Hi, has there been an update on this?

If not, I'd like to file a suggested development that there be a function to increase the size of the font within the questions and chat box.

Even with these boxes expanded, our speakers often struggle to read the messages submitted by attendees during a webinar, which has a negative impact on their delivery.