Recorded Session Reports Lacking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0 Kudos

When recording a webinar and making it available for those who could not attend the live session, the reports do not show in detail the time spent watching the recorded session as they do during the live session.  This is something that would benefit those who need to record the attendance requirements of the full session.

4 Comments
Jessica_Rains
Retired LogMeIn Contributor
I can put this in as a product request and let our product team know this is something our customers would like to see in their reports. Thanks for the feedback!
Jessica_Rains
Retired LogMeIn Contributor
I can put this in as a product request and let our product team know this is something our customers would like to see in their reports. Thanks for the feedback!
klmonline
Contributor
Just sticking a "me too" on this. While thinking about potential enhancements, I would also like to advocate for an option to run a report on a particular webinar on a regularly scheduled basis and email it to a distribution list. We have stakeholders who want to see a weekly or monthly update on recording registrations for instance. It would be great to automate production and distribution of the updated report rather than requiring a manual login, selection, download, and email.
Paul Greenberg
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Recorded webinar viewing analytics.

Good afternoonWe have sent out a recorded Webinar and when you pull out the report- it shows who have viewed that. Nevertheless, it doesn't show how long attendee was watching this video (it might be that they just turned that on and switched off straight away). How can you track that and get a more detailed report? Something similar to the report that you get after the live Webinar session.ThanksGinta