cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
E_56h

Special Character Support

In reminder emails and invitation emails received through Outlook, special characters (such as a registered trademark symbol) are not supported in the title. Further to this, the calendar hyperlinks and 'time until the webinar' values display random characters. Please can this be fixed?

E_56h_0-1667475323191.png

E_56h_1-1667475342360.png

5 REPLIES 5
KateG
GoTo Moderator

Re: Special Character Support

Hi @E_56h I'm reviewing ideas and moved your post here since it sounds like a bug. I'm not able to replicate this on my side. How is this being viewed? Does this happen with ever reminder sent?

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

Free new user and admin training
Webs
New Contributor

Hi Kate - I'm having the same issue. The email was a reminder that I was an organizer for an upcoming webinar. I'm viewing it in Outlook and haven't had an issue in the past, just recently. I've attached an image. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

G2W.png

KateG
GoTo Moderator

@Webs Welcome to the Community and  thanks for your contribution to this issue. For further investigation, can you let me know Outlook version you are on. Is the webinar being conducted in English or a different language? 

Webs
New Contributor

Hi @KateG  - I am in Outlook 2016 and the webinar will be conducted in English. 

KateG
GoTo Moderator

@Webs thanks again for your report. This has been forwarded to the team. I'll update this thread when I learn more. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.