View all staff details not available in new dashboard?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Make sure you Kudo Ideas you would like to see implemented

0 Kudos

Can anyone tell me if you can "View all staff details" is available in the new dashboard? I was able to download a spreadsheet with all panelists names and login links and cut and paste it into our calendar and now I do not see it. if not, please bring back this option. I keep going back to the old dashboard just because of this issue. 

Thanks!

20 Comments
Mel-SoTSA
Active Contributor

This was identified in 2018 and it's still broke? Can we just go back to the old dashboard?

Mel-SoTSA
Active Contributor

Please expedite this. It was first reported in 2018! Either that or bring back the old (superior) interface. Thanks!

LRobinson

I would like to run a report that will provide a list of panelist and the times that were on a specific webinar?  I saw in prior thread this can be done by GTW via a manual report (see Jami Ochoa thread on 3/15/17).  I called the GTW help desk and they indicated it could not be done?

Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

I always have my Panelists join as a regular Attendee and then promote them. This ensures they are in the Attendee report.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@LRobinson  We are considering bringing back the Staff Report for webinar Organizers.  I'll move your suggestion to the 'Ideas' section so we may review it later.

Mel-SoTSA
Active Contributor

Please fix this! Its 2021!

Mel-SoTSA
Active Contributor

This is still broken . And sorely needed.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@Mel-SoTSA  I apologize for the lapse there, and will pass along your feedback to the development team. 

For now, we are utilizing the 'GoToWebinar Community Ideas' section for keeping track of development / enhancement possibilities, which is where I will move your comments into. 

Thanks.

Mel-SoTSA
Active Contributor

Thanks!

Maybe I'll stop by there sometime. 

KateG
GoTo Moderator
Status changed to: Reviewed by moderator