cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Make sure you Kudo Ideas you would like to see implemented

Webinar Templates

Webinar Templates

It would be great to create a webinar template that lets you easily replicate all the settings you configured in a webinar. I've found when duplicating events that it is often uneven how the settings get copied over and it leads to problems. A webinar template would eliminate this problem.

13 Comments
Sedid

Hi,

I haven't see a tool to customize all webinars with default settings (to apply the same colors for each webinar for example). 

There's no tool like this?

Best,

Sedid

Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

You can set up a webinar--colors, etc. and then "copy" that webinar.  The copy will contain every aspect of the original.

KEvents
Active Contributor

@cg_b2c  I agree!  I have events set up which I use as templates, for things like branding and images, but they have handouts attached for housekeeping items which do NOT copy over.

A thought out template, for which you do not have to specify a date or start time and which copies handouts and associated standard videos would be fantastic!

@GlennD ?  @AshC   Any chance this will gain traction?

Thank you!

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@KEvents  Yes, I believe this is on the drawing board for future release... sorry no specific ETA yet

KEvents
Active Contributor

@VaSH  We're a year on, any ETA yet please? Thanks!

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@KEvents  I can tell you that there is active development on this feature.  Hopefully we'll have more updates to share soon. 

DoraCs_GoTo

I would like to suggest adding a gallery to Webinar, so users can easily pick a logo, what they upload, or uploaded previously for a webinar. So this way, they don't need to upload their logo every single time they schedule a new webinar. 

Thanks for taking it into consideration. 

KateG
GoTo Moderator
Status changed to: Reviewed by moderator

KateG
GoTo Moderator

@DoraCs_GoTo I moved your post here because it sounds like you are looking for a template where your logo can live. We will update this thread as soon as we hear me. Please vote for the suggestion!

alachowitzer

I'm not the first to have this idea. This quote is from an old post on the discussion board:

"I find it very surprising that GTW doesn't have default branding and emails settings. For each webinar - I must update the logo file, branding colors and email settings. Does anyone else find this frustrating?"

That had a "solution" of just copy Webinars over and over. That doesn't work for us and is a big waste of time to adjust for each and every Webinar.  Global defaults should be available for most, if not all Webinar settings available.