cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Angela Doorn
Active Contributor

A person registered for a webinar, but they aren't showing up in the registration list.

Someone asked this question back in April of 2020 (@clund) and I see no replies. So I'm asking this question again. One of our registrants registered for a webinar and they are not appearing on the registration list. Who knows if this has happened before. When I look on the event page in Hubspot, I see only a few that have submissions. All but 1 person shows on the registration report.  WHY?

8 REPLIES 8
Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

Re: A person registered for a webinar, but they aren't showing up in the registration list.

Are you using HubSpot to register people for your GoTo webinars?  This is not clear in your post.

Angela Doorn
Active Contributor

Re: A person registered for a webinar, but they aren't showing up in the registration list.

We use Hubspot to create the events, but the registration is through the GTW registration link which is integrated through Hubspot.

Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

You say you looked at Hubspot to see if they have registered. Have you checked at gotowebinar.com to see if this person has registered?

Angela Doorn
Active Contributor

Yes, I have and they are not on the registration report.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

I'm afraid you're not using the standard GoToWebinar registration page for new participants then you'll need to run some tests with your integrations partner in order to locate the source of the information gap.  Our APIs are standardized for everyone, and there are no issues regarding the import of data that I'm aware of. 

I will state that in some cases special characters inside emails may be misconstrued as a programming attempt, and ignored by the system to avoid any confusion.  Do you know if this address included anything other than numbers and letters? 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Angela Doorn
Active Contributor

Just letters and 2 special characters; . & @ symbols.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Those symbols should not be a problem.  

I would have them clear their local cache, then try registering again.  

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Angela Doorn
Active Contributor

Thanks for the feedback.  I'll see if this happens in the future and make sure that all the registrants are accounted for.