cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Active Contributor

'A session is already running' warning is not sufficient.

Hi,

I hope this will reach GoToWebinar Support Team.

I think that the 'A session is already running' warning pop-up has to be redesigned and possibly doubled.

My team shares just 2 sets of credentials to run webinars in various languages. We are spread across the world and it happened that live webinars were ended prematurely because somebody else was starting a Practice session.

There is a warning message, but(!)... it puts the 'End the other session' button in focus (it is highlighted), so people sometimes accidentally press Enter or basically click on the more prominent button without reading the warning message, therefore ending somebody else's webinar.

I think the 'Exit' button should be the highlighted one. On top of that, I think there should be another prompt (another pop-up) warning users that they are about to kick people out of a live webinar.

Here is a screenshot for visual reference:

GTW_session_warning.png

Please consider the above suggestion when working on future releases of GoToWebinar.

Thank you,

Leszek

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

Re: 'A session is already running' warning is not sufficient.

Hi @Leszek

Thank you for your feedback, I will pass it along to our team. GoToWebinar Organizer accounts are not designed to be shared, so this can happen when people are not paying attention. I would recommend the following:

• Create a shared calendar for your team so they can schedule webinar practice sessions and avoid conflicts with live events. 
  • Instruct your team to always start their practice and live sessions from the account on our website, it displays a message if a session is in progress.
  • Make sure your team is aware of the warning we display since they will only see it if a webinar is already in progress.    
Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!