cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Active Contributor

Absentees were not sent automatic email with recording

Our webinars send out an email to attendees 1 hour after the webinar and those who did not attend 1 day after the webinar.  In the past these emails automatically selected the recording for that webinar to include with the email but now I have to manually select the recording to include.  What is wrong or why has that changed?

9 REPLIES 9
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Absentees were not sent automatic email with recording

@SRain  If you are using the newer GoToWebinar scheduling site, I may have missed an update on this functionality as it has historically included the online recording with every classic-scheduled webinar. 

Were these webinars ones that you scheduled from scratch, or did you copy them from an older session?

Was there any problem with the online recording during the broadcast or during the conversion time?

Active Contributor

Yes, we are using the new version of GoToWebinar and it has been including the recording of that webinar with the follow up emails until about 1-2 weeks ago.

The webinars were all copied from older webinars and those older webinars automatically added the recording to the follow up emails.

No technical problems interrupting the webinar on any of these that did not have the recording automatically added to follow up emails.

Thank you.

LogMeIn Contributor

If you go back to the past webinar, is the option checked to include recordings in the followup?

Were these single events, or recurring scheduled?

Active Contributor

Single events and yes, the past webinars had it selected to add in the recording for that webinar in follow up emails.

LogMeIn Contributor

If you can possibly obtain one of said followup emails, and these were all single events, then we can create a case with you through Customer Support.

In the meantime, I would start scheduling new webinars from scratch in case there is a problem with the old template.

Highlighted
Active Contributor

Thanks.  Do you want one of the emails of the newer webinars that did not automatically attach the recording or the older one?

LogMeIn Contributor

Yes, the actual email received by an attendee, plus the webinar ID and screen capture of the recording/email setting from the scheduled event.  Bring these to Customer Care when you have a few minutes to create a case for escalation.

Thanks.

Active Contributor

Where do I submit a support ticket?  When I click the link it takes me to support but I don't see where to report a problem besides the community.

LogMeIn Contributor

The links are typically at the bottom of each support article.

I will DM you a list of phone-in options.