cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
StijnBerkmortel
Active Contributor

Accessibility of shared videos

Hi there,

I came across a roadmap document about GoToWebinar that says there are extra levels of accessibility when sharing a video. These levels are named Public, Private, Unlisted and Locked. Where the accessibility ranges from fully visible to fully hidden, to only visible with link or only visible to assigned attendees.

This morning I tried testing this feature (document said 'live 2019'), but I couldn't find where to access these settings. Via the GoToWebinar Dashboard, I've navigated to my Video Library. From there I can access video details and such, but there I only have the option to 'copy share link', which copies the standard 'attendee.gotowebinar....' link. 

Can anybody help me where to find and select these extra accessibility levels?

7 REPLIES 7
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Accessibility of shared videos

@StijnBerkmortel  Specifically GoToStage Channel videos are the most public option, which can be found at any time by a visitor who searches by keywords or categories.  These Channel videos can be made private at any time.

Otherwise, you can make your regular cloud recordings link to the original registration link your participants used to attend the live broadcast, so that late registrants are brought to the video post-session.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
StijnBerkmortel
Active Contributor

So if I understand correctly, the feature to assign a different level of accessibility for each video in the video library as displayed in the image below isn't available yet? Despite it being promoted as 'live' in 2019? Too bad.

GTW2.PNG

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@StijnBerkmortel  Do you have a link to the document you are referencing?  I believe that several process' have updated since 2019, so you may not be seeing the most current work flow.

StijnBerkmortel
Active Contributor

@AshC I'm referring to a document we received via a GTW employee after a call. Don't know if this document is open for public sharing. The document is titled: [Product Roadmap GTW Q3 2020.pdf], so I would imagine the information in it would be pretty accurate.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@StijnBerkmortel  I apologize if that was not completely accurate.  Please rely on the support documentation instead moving forward. 

StijnBerkmortel
Active Contributor

Hmm, too bad. A shame that we recently received this documentation, so I find it very strange to label this feature 'live in 2019' if it isn't even live now. 

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

I'm afraid I don't know the document you are referencing, though the functionality does exist in some form, on different parts of the GoToWebinar platform.  Sorry for any confusion there.