cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Make sure you Kudo Ideas you would like to see implemented

Add support for more languages.

Add support for more languages.

The invitations look "funny" when some of the text is in English...

27 Comments
Lars Omre-Qvill
I agree! The mix of English and Norwegian looks funny. Let us get access to translate the formtext e.g. In the forms I would like to change "Dear" and " Please send your questions, comments and feeback to: xxx@gmail.com. No problem with the english in the GUI, but let us be able to translate the text in forms.
Marian3
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Portuguese as a language option.

We'd like to suggest add Portuguese as a language option
Jazaa AlOtaibi
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Webinar language is limited ! ! !.

Hi, i just want to ask why the language is limited becuase am from saudi Araba and all my Webinar are arabic and alwayes i found many question before the Webinar start about the langouage is itany plan to add more langoauge
Martin Vlach
Active Contributor
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Any way to make the communication with my attendees (invitations, registration fo....

To be honest, the gotomeeting application looks perfect. BUT - it is all in english (and several other languages). The worst - including emails and register forms which my clients/attendees receive via email/see when registering. And this is the point where all of this great stuff loses sense. I simply cannot communicate with my clients this weird way.

I have no problems to translate all the stuff myself, if there is the possibility to do so. I really love the application, its design etc., but it is absolutely inapplicable in real life.

There may be something I did not notice, so my question is: is there any way to make all these things (emails and register forms) Czech?

Thanks.
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Hi Martin, unfortunately at this time we do not have support for the Czech language. You can edit GoToWebinar email and add custom text but it is not currently possible to edit the entire email. https://support.goto.com/webinar/help/customize-emails-for-webinar-registrants-g2w110012 

Jazaa AlOtaibi
this application gotowebiner excellent but still need from Managament more option to add like approval for any register from my Mobile device and no Limited Language ( Language its very easy option to do just need Language list which ready in any Website in the word ) also in my seasion i make 1 attendance to be presinter to show us his screen and axplain his work but when he finish i can return back to me i have to throw him out of the webiner and ask him to attend again so i can take the Screen as Presinter so but i have to do this which hard to me to do with every attendance
Isabel Sipahi
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Languages.

Hi, I usually make webinars in Portuguese, we are located in Brazil. But for our attendees is very confusing, because when I am setting a langauge I have to choose from a list that doesn ́t include Portuguese, and the emails can be only partly costumized, so people don ́t really know if the webinar will be given in Portuguese. 

Is there any way to include Portuguese on the available languages? If not, would be really important if we could customize the entire alerts and confirmation emails.

Cheers.
Isabel Sipahi
Frustating
ErikCh
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Language option Belgium.

Hi,  I was looking to see if I could take a subscription on the service, but in my country the only site I found was Belgium - French.  
As the majority of Belgium speaks Dutch no French, would there be a possibility to either provide the Dutch site as well?
GlennD
GoTo Manager
Hi, unfortunately at this time we do not have support for Dutch and I am not aware of any immediate plans to add support.